Friday, February 15, 2008

Stamp Camp (cont.)

Here's the last stamp camp project. I got the idea from Stampin' Up (online, I believe). I thought it was adorable so I wanted to do it. I had a couple extra Hershey's Bars laying around last night and ate one because I just couldn't resist any longer...yum! :)

Project #5:

Stamps: Time Well Spent

Paper: Ginger Blossom Designer Series, Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Twine

I haven't posted a picture of Addison in awhile, so here's a picture that I used on her valentine cards to family (which, dumb mommy forgot to take a picture of because I was in such a rush to chase down the mailman)...













And finally, here's a card that my sweetheart hubby made for me for Valentine's Day. He likes to sneak into my stamp room to make cards for me on holidays. I thought it was sweet so I wanted to post it. He discovered AFTER he free-handed the leaves that the retired Petal Prints set he used had leaves in it. He also couldn't figure out how I stamped images so perfectly on punched circles until I told him I stamped first then used the punch upside down...cute. Even the inside of the card is stamped and colored, boy am I special :)





Well, I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! We have family coming into town so it should be fun. For now, I'm off to get a much needed haircut - yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Chocolate Wrap looks awesome!
I can't believe how fast Addison is growing!
And yeah for Mike! His card looks great!
Hugs and smiles

Maren said...

Your husband's card is wonderful!! That wrap looks fabulous too! Thanks for sharing your picture....she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is the sweetest thing ever! What a great card!

Erin McKinney said...

Addison, is cute, cute, cute! And, I like anything that has chocolate!!
BTW, I tagged you!
:)

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a fantastic card and the baby is darling. Jennie

Krystie Lee said...

What a sweetie!!! Love her name, too! :)

Wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog today. :)