Yikes...my head is spinning from playing catch up all week! We went to Tallahassee this past weekend for Memorial Day. We also attended a surprise birthday party for my bro-in-law, he had no idea about the party or that we were coming into town...it was a lot of fun! So, since Monday was a holiday I've been a day behind all week long. I have been busy working on a couple swaps and I've finally finished them, I will post my creations soon.
I've also been busy training for my triathlon, which is now less than a month away. I started 2-a-day workouts this week, ugh! And, I began attending spinning classes (AKA hard-core stationary bike session, usually an hour long...you're lucky if you can walk afterwards!) this week as well. I used to do them way back when and I figured I'd do them again as the biking part of my triathlon training. So, I'm off to bed so I can make the 5:30am spin class tomorrow morning :)
I will hopefully stamp and post a card tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment